Sunday January 28 1-4pm Old Fire Hall.
Free (Pre-registration required).
As part of Pivot, we’ll convene different kinds of conversation:
Conversations about the futures and opportunities and needs for the arts in Whitehorse and the Yukon. We’ll leave room for “day of” inspiration but you can expect conversations like:
- What support do Yukon theatre makers need?
- How can we best share resources to succeed?
- More organizations or more organization?
- How can the arts contribute to questions of land use, climate change and social cohesion?
- What does success look like to you?
Even in a small city, it can be hard to meet with other folks who are working and aspiring in the arts. And when we do gather, it's often for shows, panels, parties or other scenarios in which only a few people get to speak or conversations are lost to time.
At Pivotal Conversations you will meet, listen and talk to new people; find common cause and shake up expectations while creating potential in a spirit of collaboration.